Tubbs And FitzGerald Named Vice Presidents At Donhaiser Marine
Francis A. Tubbs and Ray H.
FitzGerald have been named vice presidents of Donhaiser Marine, Inc., a Houston, Texas-based engineering firm, according to John N. Donhaiser, president. Mr.
Tubbs assumed the duties of vice president of engineering, and Mr.
FitzGerald became vice president of construction supervision.
Mr. Tubbs's duties as vice president president will be to supervise the firm's engineering design and analysis programs. Mr. Tubbs received his B.S. degree in industrial engineering from the University of Houston.
The new vice president of engineering has had extensive experience in design and construction of marine equipment for the offshore oil industry. Mr.
Tubbs was formerly responsible for engineering and construction supervision at Corpus Christi Marine, and IHC Holland Marine Shipyards.
As vice president, Mr. Fitz- Gerald will supervise various DMI services, including shipyard construction supervision, field inspection and marine survey.
Mr. FitzGerald's background includes 30 years' experience in marine design and construction supervision of various types of vessels, including drillships and semisubmersibles. Prior to coming to DMI, he worked as supervisor of construction in Europe and the Far East, as well as chief assistant engineer for Marathon LeTourneau at their Brownsville, Texas, shipyard.
Donhaiser Marine, Inc. is an engineering firm offering analysis design development and construction supervision for the marine and offshore oil industries. Offices are located at 10555 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas 77024.
Other stories from April 1976 issue
- Floats Ships Off Building Platform Into Drydock page: 6
- MarAd Approves Title XI To Finance $23.2-Million Barge/Towboat Program page: 8
- Bethlehem Appoints R. Newcomb Treasurer Shipbuilding Operations page: 8
- Schedule And Papers— SNAME Spring Meeting In Philadelphia, Pa. page: 10
- Russians Buy Oil Barriers From U.S. page: 12
- Todd To Build Six Guided Missile Frigates For Navy At Base Price Of $295 Million page: 13
- Marketing Expert Joins Oil Mop As Executive VP page: 14
- GAO Wants To Know Why Navy Is Not Using Commercial Tugboats page: 20
- Vancouver Shipyards Moves 457-Foot Ferry To Launching Position On Film Of Water page: 23
- Northern New England Section Of ASNE Elects Officers For 1976 page: 24
- Three-Year Navy Salvage Contract Awarded To Crowley page: 25
- Samson Ocean Systems Names R.H. Blanchette Regional Manager page: 25
- Evergreen Marine Corp. Announces New Ships And Plans New Services page: 27
- American Club Elects Officers And Admits Central Gulf Lines page: 27
- Navy Awards Bath Iron $224-Million Contract For Five Missile Frigates page: 28
- N.Y. SNAME To Hold Tanker Symposium At Kings Pt. April 23 page: 32
- Connecticut Company To Represent Swedish C-P Propeller Firm page: 33
- AWO Elects Geary Chairman Of Board —Directors Named page: 34
- Dual Keel-Layings Mark Submarine Tender Construction At Lockheed Shipbuilding And Construction Company page: 36
- Canadian Yards Building For Export page: 37
- 2nd International Symposium On Ship Operation Automation Set For Washington In August page: 37
- Tubbs And FitzGerald Named Vice Presidents At Donhaiser Marine page: 39
- Halter Marine Delivers Crewboat For Service In Arabian Gulf page: 41
- First Swedish-Owned Oil Rig Commissioned At Bethlehem-Beaumont page: 42
- Far East Levingston Names Lovie & Co. U.S. Representative page: 43
- Shipbuilders Council Elects Officers page: 43
- Halter Marine Names A.J. Rizzo Director Of Public Relations page: 44
- McDevitt Named President Of Three Maritime Firms page: 44
- SNAME Los Angeles Section Hears Of Conversion Of Existing Schooner Hull To Brig Pilgrim page: 45
- SNAME San Diego Section Hears Discussion Of Engineers' Tasks page: 46
- DeLaval IMO Pump Division Publishes Illustrated Bulletin On Pumps For Gas Turbines page: 48
- SNAME Philadelphia Section Discusses The Why And How Of Offshore Oil/Gas Drilling page: 48
- ARCO Installs Unit To Evaluate MARISAT page: 49
- Kawasaki-Built Ore Carrier Develops 18 Knots On Trials page: 50
- R.T. Greene Forms New Marine Company page: 50
- Conoco And Gulf Oil Enter Agreement With British On North Sea Oil Production page: 51