Page 3rd Cover: of Maritime Reporter Magazine (May 2018)
Marine Propulsion Edition
FOR YOUR VESSEL,
AND THE ENVIRONMENT...
LOOK TO LUBRIPLATE®
THE ULTIMATE IN HIGH-PERFORMANCE, VGP COMPLIANT
LUBRICANTS MADE FOR THE WORKBOAT INDUSTRY
ATB BIOBASED EP-2 GREASE • Meets U.S. EPA Vessel General Permit (VGP) Requirements. • Passes U.S. EPA Static Sheen Test 1617.
• Passes U.S. EPA Acute Toxicity Test LC-50. • Ultimately Biodegradable (Pw1) Base Fluid – 75.2%.
• For Use On Articulated Tug Barge (ATB) Notch Interface, Coupler Ram and Drive Screws, Above Deck Equipment, Rudder Shafts, Wire Rope, Port Equipment and Cranes, Barges and Oil Platforms.
BIOSYNXTREME HF SERIES HYDRAULIC FLUIDS- • Meets U.S. EPA Vessel General Permit (VGP) Requirements.
• Advanced Synthetic Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG)-based formulas.
• Non-Sheening – Does not cause a sheen or discoloration on the surface of the water or adjoining shorelines. • Provides long service life and operating reliability, lower maintenance costs, and reduced overall downtime.
• Excellent Anti-Wear Performance - Rated as anti-wear (AW) fuids according to ASTM D7043 testing and FZG testing. • High flash and fire points provide safety in high temperature applications.
VGP COMPLIANCE STATEMENT LUBRIPLATE ATB BIOBASED EP-2 • All Season Performance – High viscosity indices and low pour points.
GREASE and BIO-SYNXTREME HF SERIES HYDRAULIC FLUIDS are • Biodegradability – Readily biodegradable according to OECD 301F.
Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL)s according to the • “Practically Non-Toxic” to fsh and other aquatic wildlife according to de?nitions and requirements of the US EPA 2013 Vessel General
Permit, as described in VGP Section 2.2.9 the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service hazard classifcation.
Complimentary Extra Services Package
Equipment Surveys / Tech Support / Training
Color Coded Lube Charts & Equipment Tags
Newark, NJ 07105 / Toledo, OH 43605 / 800-733-4755
Lubrication Software / Follow-Up Oil Analysis
LubeXpert@lubriplate.com / www.lubriplate.com
COV2, C3 &C4 MR March 2018.indd 3 COV2, C3 &C4 MR March 2018.indd 3 2/27/2018 11:37:23 AM2/27/2018 11:37:23 AM